Thursday, March 19, 2009

Over a month.....

Well, When I logged on this morning I noticed it has been over a MONTH since I blogged. And don't worry my sister has been wearing me out about it. I am not sure how to catch up on the last month. I think I will do just a generic post today, because I am at work, oops! I will try to get pictures and maybe do a post for each boy over the weekend.

March has been a busy month for us already. We started baseball, which means at least one practice per boy per week, and some weeks they each had two. I am definetaly going to live at Holland ballpark for the next few weeks.

Greg and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and Greg's 40th birthday last week. We went out to eat with our dear friends Matt and Cindy. We are not big birthday and holiday gift givers for each other, we save that for the boys. But we did get a Wii fit, and said it was for Greg and Dawson since they both have birthdays in March.

We had the Howard Perrin talent show this week, and I hope to get pictures and Video up soon. Both boys were in the show. Chase did a song with his Kindergarden class, and Dawson had a group of friends, 11 second grades, that did a dance to YMCA.

The boys are starting Spring Break today and our life long friends from Texas are here visting and I hope to get pictures of the crew together posted soon.

I hope this will at least get the Blog stalkers off my back. I will try to update more soon.

No comments: