Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zoo Trip

So, I decided since I have to work EVERY day during Spring Break, I made an on the FLY plan and took the boys to the Zoo on Friday. Chase had been begging to go and the weather was nice so we just decided to do it. We also took Blake from across the street. We picked him up from Daycare and were on our way.



The boys had a GREAT time. The zoo was not very crowded so we could take our time and the boys could walk by themselves without having to be RIGHT next to me. And probably the best thing is that we saw lots of animals. Times before we have gone there and all the animals were locked inside.
The boys found these Bald Eagles as soon as we got there. Chase was pretty excited about the birds. He is definatly my nature boy. He loves to learn about science, all types.

The boys rode on the train and got $10 drinks. But hey, is that not what outings are all about.


As we got around the Zoo the boys got a little wild. They were all tired, so to the car we headed.

All three of them had to try hard to stay awake during the 25 minute car ride home.

I think all in all the day was a good one. We had a great time and made good memories.


No comments: