Friday, December 4, 2009

Disney

We had a Great Thanksgiving week. The boys and I went to Disney World with my mom and dad. Matt and Amanda went as well, and Jill and Vicki meet us on Wed. We left Benton on Saturday morning and drove to Memphis to catch our flight. The boys had never flown before so they were pretty excited.

This picture is just as our trip started. I don't think we got one in the car on the way home, but trust me we all looked a little more tired.















As we were getting off the plane in Atlanta the pilot let the boys in the cockpit. Just the thought of one of them flying a plane scares me to death.





We spent most of the day on Saturday traveling. So on Sunday we got up and started making GREAT memories.

We stayed at All Star Music. The boys loved swimming in the piano pool. Although we did not spend too much time hanging out in the hotel room, it was nice and just what we needed.

No comments: