Thursday, January 8, 2009

Game # 2



Well, basketball is now in full force, since the Holidays are over. We had our second game tonight. We won 26 to 22, even we don't keep score???? The game was pretty rough and out of control, almost humorous at times, but we pulled it out. We played the team that is probably the best team in the league. Alot of the boys were on Chase's team last year and the boys are friends with most of them. I was very proud of them. Dawson did not have his best shooting game. He through up alot of junk. He scored 10 points, but if he had made half of the junk he threw up at the rim he would have scored 30!!!!! Chase had 2 points and a couple of steals and rebounds....He is a mad man on the court. He wants to fight for the ball. AND I MEAN FIGHT for the ball.

My camera does not take very good pictures in the gym but I got a couple off a Iphone in the gym.

There are two players not in this picture. Before the season is over I will try to get everyone.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can we say...senior picture?
Thanks for the update. I'm so very proud my little athletes. :)

Alice said...

They are getting SO big....too cute!!!!