Thursday, January 22, 2009

It was a GREAT day...

If you have been following previous post, you will know Chase has been having some trouble at school. Well, today he had a GREAT day. His teacher was impressed, I think even Chase was impressed. When I asked him what happened today, he said he was just trying REALLY hard. If you are not a parent, you might not understand the joy I feel tonight. I was very excited Chase and Mrs. Ward had a great day and we are going to strive for more...

A little quote from Chase tonight: We were praying and he said, "Geegus, I want to pray for he people I love and the people I like". What a great little guy.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

He just melts my little heart. :) I heart him.

Alice said...

Glad things were better for him today. I DO understand the feeling....you want your children to be nice in public and at school even if they are terrible at home. Love to hear children pray, they really GET who they are talking to!

~Shell said...

The issues you have with the Chase, sound so familar to me. Deric is behind in school and was getting sent to the principals office every week and getting on red and yellow every day. I got multiple emails from the teacher every day. It is very exhausting. His teacher says he is showing much improvement but still not caught up.

I pray for these kis every day.