Thursday, January 15, 2009

WEB CAM

We have moved into the 21st century at the Ramsey Household. My sister, Jill, gave me a Web Cam for Christmas. She had been telling me about all the people she communicates with over the net, and thought it was a good way for the boys and I to see her and Vicki. Well, I got everything loaded on our computer and the cam all set up and tested. Dawson has been wanting to "get on the webcam" for a few days. Although, I am not sure he knew what it was all about. But we did get everything together and Jill called us via Skype last night. Dawson and I started the conversation and had a few bugs to workout. But it did not take long and we were seeing each other and having a great time. The boys quickly starting acting up and being silly. Chase realized he could actually see HIMSELF on the screen as well. And that of course he loved. Jill and Vicki did not get much information out of the boys, due to their silliness. But the three of us had a great visit. I LOVED IT. I loved getting to see them, even if it was via the net. I miss them and hate they live so far away. But I can hear Jill now saying, "there is life outside of Saline county......" We have already planned to try another call on Sunday. I hope the boys will behave better, so that they can tell Jill and Vicki about school and basketball.

We do have another game tonight, and I borrowed a friends camera, so hopefully I get more pics.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I guess I'm going to have to go get one. :)