Friday, January 30, 2009

Slacker...

So, I have recently been told I am a blog slacker. I was doing so well for a while but now I dont seem to know how to complete a sentence on this thing. We are doing nothing but seem to be moving constantly. The boys have had two basketball games a week, school, homework, church, and not to mention we have to feed them sometime in between all this, and hold down a job.

Dawson had one TOTAL melt down on the way to school this week. Over something totally retarded but he was all out of sorts. He ended up having to walk to class with my mom, and we were all three worked up and stressed out.

Chase has seemed to have a good week. He began to get "worked" up tonight. But I think he was tired and had been good as long as possible. I just tried to hold my tongue and get him into bed as soon as possible. Chase did have an exciting night on Thursday. We had a basketball game and did not play very well in the first half. For some reason Chase decided to shoot the ball, which he throws like a brick....It sounds like the backboard is going to shatter. Anyway, he was bringing the ball into the front court and took 3-4 steps over half court and launched the ball.....AND IT WENT IN. I so wish I had a camera because his face was priceless. He asked me if it was 5 points!!!! Everyone was very excited, which only made him smile even more.

I promise all my blog friends I will try to do better with the blog this week. I want to try to post alot of the funny things Chase seems to be coming up with lately.....We will see.

1 comment:

dswright said...

Ha Ha!! No, you know I love you!! I just needed to vent!