Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am not very good at this!











So, I started this blog and got my sister, Lindsey, all excited. And now I have not posted anything in a week. One of the main reasons is because Lindsey was here in Arkansas, and I spent most of my time with her. We had Thanksgiving together and had a great time. The Ramsey family started the day off at Greg's parents house. We did brunch, trying to keep meals as spread out as possible. Greg's parents always love for us to come over and hang out. So we always have a good time. Chuck and Allison, my brother and sister in law, were there with their girls, Alyx and Peyton. Greg's grandfather also came over, although he was not feeling well..


We ate too much food and even got in a few hands of Rook....Which by the way I am totally addicted to. Harold, Greg's dad, taught me to play and I LOVE IT!

I was a little distracted during the game because it was getting close to the time for Lindsey to land, and I have to admitt I was pretty pumped. A little more than 4 months is along time not to see my baby sister. Mom and I went to the airport and picked her up around 2:30. We were all glad to see each other. We spent the rest of the afternoon getting food ready for dinner with my fam. Our life long friends/family, Deb and Stuart, also arrived late Thursday afternoon. We ate with the fam, minus Jill and Vicki, WHICH WE MISSED VERY MUCH. Dawson and Chase wanted to spend the night at JoJo's with Ninny. So we convinced my cousin Julie to stay, too. We got out the extra mattresses, and all pilled into the living room. Well, the boys FINALLY went to sleep around 10 but the girls stayed up giggling and talking until 1 or so. We had decided to go shopping and planned to leave Jameson around 3:30 am. We maybe got 2 hours of sleep, and then we joined the masses at Kolhs. We really did not have anything in particular to buy but we did not want to miss out. We shopped until around 8. We spent the rest of the day trying to recover.










We spent the rest of the weekend just spending time together. We went to dinner and hung out playing games. I think everyone had a great time. I was sad when Lindz had to go home on Monday but she will be back in a coupld of weeks. She has decided to walk in the fall gradaution at OBU.

No comments: