Monday, December 29, 2008

SLACKER

So, I have totally been slacking on the blog. Life has been busy around the Ramsey house the past two weeks. My sister, Lindsey, and her boyfriend, Justin we home first. They came to Arkansas so that Lindsey could walk in graduation at OBU. We were all very proud of her. We also did Christmas with them while they were here.
They got here the Thursday night before Christmas. It just so happened to be the boys first basketball game, so Lindsey and Justin went to Pre-game dinner and the game. Dawson and Chase were really excited to a fan group. They both love their Ninny very much and totally attached to Justin real fast. As with any Dawson/Ramsey event there was a little drama, but we all survived and may even do it again. On Saturday was the graduation and we had a little lunch/party for Lindsey and her OBU friends and family. That night we went to watch Our Girl, Caroline play basketball. She plays for ASU and they were at UALR. On Sunday we chilled with the fam and had a little Christmas.


Justin and Lindsey left on Monday and I have to admit, I was sad. I miss Lindsey alot, but I know you is adjusting N.C. so I guess I have to adjust as well.




By the way, JUSTIN HAIRE the Ramsey's LOVE YOU TOO!

The events of course, did not stop when Lindsey left. We had lots of Christmas left to do. We went to the Christmas Eve at service FBC. And then the annual CLAN Christmas. For many years we have spent Christmas Eve with the Green's and Mooney's. We have grown over the years but still love to get together. And the biggest news of all that night was ALLISON AND BAXTER GOT ENGAGED. We all so excited. Although, I am beginning to feel very old. I remember her going to first grade and now she is planning a wedding.


WE LOVE YOU AL AND BAXTER.

After, CLAN Christmas we went to my mom's so that we could have our Christmas before Santa came. They boys were excited but pretty exhausted by this point.

Santa came to Bridgewater, although, I am sure he thought twice. HAHA. We had a big morning and still had more to do. We had lunch with the Ramsey's. They boys love playing with Alyx and Peyton.

After a long couple of days, the boys ended up going to Houston with my mom and dad over the weekend. Hopefully, there will be pictures soon.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

AND LINDSEY I WILL TRY HARDER TO KEEP UP THE BLOG!!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Sarah said...

Love the long blog! But you need to change your font color so it is easier to read!!! Love yall!